Smiling with Confidence: The Benefits of Dental Implants
Living with a missing tooth can often affect your self-confidence, making you hesitant to smile or speak with other people. Missing teeth can affect your oral health issues, such as gum recession and bone loss. Tooth loss can cause your other teeth to move as they try to fill the gap that has been left by the tooth that has been lost. This changes your bite, and can affect your ability to eat.
Our dental implant solutions will not only help boost your self-confidence, but will also bring back your oral health. Dental implants can either be used as a replacement for missing single or multiple teeth or to anchor dentures in the mouth more firmly. Whether you need to replace a single tooth, several teeth or a full set of teeth, implants can be used.
- Boost Your Confidence:: Dental implants will give you back your smile, so you can feel confident in being your best self.
- Improve Your Speech: Poorly fitted dentures can slip when talking, causing slurred speech. Dental implants are fixed so they don’t move when you talk or laugh.
- Eat Your Favourite Foods: Dental implants will strengthen your bite so you can resume enjoying all your favourite fruit, vegetables and steak without worrying about moving teeth.
- Improved Comfort: Dental implants look and feel like your own natural teeth. You won’t even notice they are there.
- Prevent Bone Loss: Missing teeth can cause your jawbone and gum tissue to recede and deteriorate. Dental implants will prevent this from happening.
- Enjoy Long-Lasting Results: Dental implants require the same care as regular teeth. With proper care, flossing and brushing, dental implants can last for decades.
Improve your smile and your confidence by replacing missing teeth with implants using our interest finance packages. We offer multiple and affordable options
with 0% finance options available subject to credit.
If you have a missing tooth and would like to discuss implant options, please call Townley House Dental Practice on 01832 272 515