Complimentary Dental Implant Consultation
Here at Thrapston Dental Centre our in-house clinician’s Dr Martyn Hayward is an expert in Dental implants, sometimes referred to as screw in teeth or tooth implants.
Dental Implants are the ultimate option when it comes to replacing missing teeth are an increasingly popular way of replacing missing teeth as they provide a fixed and more permanent solution for restoring a broken smile than traditional dentures.
Not only can living with a missing tooth affect your self-confidence when you smile, but it can also affect your oral health as missing teeth can lead to gum recession and bone loss. Dental implants can also prevent your other teeth from moving as teeth will shift as they try to fill the gap that has been left by the tooth that has been lost, so you won’t have to worry about your bite changing.
- Boost Your Confidence: Dental implants will give you your smile back so you can feel better about yourself again.
- Improve Your Speech: Ill-fitting dentures can slip when talking, which can cause slurred speech. Dental implants don’t move so you don’t have to worry about them moving when you talk or laugh.
- Eat Your Favourite Foods: Dental implants will strengthen your bite so you can enjoy eating foods such as raw fruit, vegetables and steak without worrying about moving teeth.
- Improved Comfort: Dental implants look and feel like your own natural teeth, so you won’t even notice that they’re there.
- Prevent Bone Loss: When you are missing a tooth, your jawbone and gum tissue can recede and deteriorate. Dental implants will prevent this from happening.
- Enjoy Long-Lasting Results: If cared for with regular brushing and flossing like your own teeth then dental implants can last for decades.
Dental implants can either be used as a replacement for missing single or multiple teeth or to anchor dentures in the mouth more firmly. Whether you need to replace a single tooth, several teeth or a full set of teeth, implants can be used. An implant takes the form of a titanium rod which is put into your jawbone replacing the root of your natural tooth. This is a strong base for the artificial tooth/teeth. Afterwards, a crown, bridge or denture is then securely fixed over the implant(s) to replace the tooth or teeth.
Improve your smile and your confidence by replacing missing teeth with implants using our interest finance packages making this treatment option an affordable option.
If you have a missing tooth and would like to discuss implant options, please call Townley House Dental Practice on 01832 272 515
0% Finance options are available subject to credit.
All on 4, Implant Retained Dentures. Include patient quote & before and after photos